RAG – Raise And Give @ TeenStreet Life
RAG is the fundraising event at TeenStreet. Before and during every TeenStreet, we raise funds to support a good cause that will positively impact youth in Europe and beyond. Also, in the setting of our online version of TeenStreet, we do not want to miss the great opportunity to raise money and support others.
Join us on RAG Day Saturday, August 8 or take part whenever it is best for you, no matter where you are, no matter if you are alone or in a group and even if you are not into sports or don't have sponsors!
Participate in one of 3 categories:
- Run and track your kilometers (unit 1 kilometer)
- Ride your bike and count your kilometers (unit 5 kilometers)
- Become involved through a social service, such as visiting sick people, shopping for your neighbors, helping your grandparents, babysitting, etc. (unit 10 minutes)
- Save the planet and collect garbage (unit 5 minutes)
- Sell things like clothes or old toys that you don't need any more or sell homemade cake or smoothies (unit income)
- Make people happy with some street music in the city (unit income)
Be part of it and already start looking for donors, planning a fun bike ride or tidying out your wardrobe!
Give your best and win!
By participating in RAG you not only support others, but you also have the chance to win great prizes. The top 50 participants will receive a TeenStreet goodie bag.
The best result and the highest amount of donations will be honored with 1st place: Trip to another TeenStreet (outside of Europe)!
Join us in raising funds for Teenagers in Ukraine
Support TeenStreets around the world
We want to see teens in other parts of the world to have a similar experience as we have at TeenStreet Europe. We dream of starting, or growing, TeenStreet on the African continent. Therefore, we want to use 20% of what we raise at RAG to support new TeenStreets.